How to create dynamic ui from database

i am not able to figure out how to create dynamic ui from database

any solutions??

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, some additional details on your use case would be good for us to best assist.

I have one survey application where the process owners can define the questions, field types (text, paragraph, integer, radio buttons etc) and optional answers (for dropdowns or radio buttons).  These settings are stored to the database.  When the survey is displayed to the user, we query the DB for the list of questions, based on their type different questions are loaded by having one interface for each field/question type of text, integer, paragraph, dropdown, multi-dropdown, etc etc.

The nested if()s aren't optimal but it works great :)

• Yes, some additional details on your use case would be good for us to best assist.

I have one survey application where the process owners can define the questions, field types (text, paragraph, integer, radio buttons etc) and optional answers (for dropdowns or radio buttons).  These settings are stored to the database.  When the survey is displayed to the user, we query the DB for the list of questions, based on their type different questions are loaded by having one interface for each field/question type of text, integer, paragraph, dropdown, multi-dropdown, etc etc.

The nested if()s aren't optimal but it works great :)

Children