label color

Hi,

I have  a!paragraphFiled with label "Employee Note". I need to show some additional text in the same label with a different color.

Is there a way I can achieve this requirement? Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

There's no direct way to do this.  The workaround is to set the field's label to "COLLAPSED", and right above it, add a Rich Text Display Field, wherein you can add whatever formatting you like.  The main issue with this approach is that if you set the paragraph field to Required, whereas usually the "required asterisk" would appear alongside the standard label, here there would be no label and no asterisk (though the "requiredness" functionality will still work as it would otherwise).

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

There's no direct way to do this.  The workaround is to set the field's label to "COLLAPSED", and right above it, add a Rich Text Display Field, wherein you can add whatever formatting you like.  The main issue with this approach is that if you set the paragraph field to Required, whereas usually the "required asterisk" would appear alongside the standard label, here there would be no label and no asterisk (though the "requiredness" functionality will still work as it would otherwise).

Children
No Data