I have gotten some great answers to my questions so I am going for the trifecta

I have gotten some great answers to my questions so I am going for the trifecta today! Is there a way to save off what page I am on in a grid so that when I return to the grid I don't have to paginate to where I was. For example: I have a grid that has a default 10 rows exposed and I have 100 records. I paginate over to page 5 to select and open record 51. After editing that record I return to the grid and I am back on page 1. So now I have to paginate back to page 5 to access record 52.

We currently save off the filters a user uses so when they come back from editing a record the filters and the subsequent result set is retained. Is there a way to save off what page I paginated over to so that after editing a record I come back to that same page?

This is with the understanding that if I close out the grid and start of new instance of that process all the filters and pagination would be reset.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-106443

OriginalPostID-106443

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I've attempted to manually set the startIndex on tempo paging grids in the past but something or other always goes wrong. Luckily it seems that SAIL forms will give us much greater control over the paginginfo passed to the query rule, and will be able to control this stuff directly.
    (If you do discover a trick to do this on legacy forms, please fill me in - i'm curious whether I just missed something in my previous tries)
    Certified Lead Developer
    I've attempted to manually set the startIndex on tempo paging grids in the past but something or other always goes wrong. Luckily it seems that SAIL forms will give us much greater control over the paginginfo passed to the query rule, and will be able to control this stuff directly.
    (If you do discover a trick to do this on legacy forms, please fill me in - i'm curious whether I just missed something in my previous tries)
Children
No Data