Values not refreshed automatically in interface after updating the data in database from process model using Write to data store entity smart service.

I have a local variable which gets it data from an expression rule which in turn fetches data from a record. I am using this local variable within an editable grid in foreach to populate data for each rows in the grid.

When a particular value of the local variable is edited, I am enabling a Save button in the interface (The interface being displayed to user is an user input task present within a process model) and when clicked on this save button, the process gets navigated to appropriate write to data store entity smart services and then routes back to the same interface.

Now when the process stops at the same user input task again, the changed value is not reflecting and I have to do a hard refresh by pressing F5 in order for the change to reflect or I have to exit the process model and enter again. I tried using refresh variable but it is not working as expected.

Am I missing something?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible