Error displaying Appian Document Video using WebField

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I'm using the WebField element to display videos uploaded to Appian. This works, but there's a problem: it's impossible to move from one point of the video to the other.

In other words, clicking on the progress bar of the video does absolutely nothing. Tried using the Advanced Video Player, and the same problem occurs. While testing the example of the documentation, this functionality works, so I don't know if there's something I'm not getting right.

https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/22.2/Video_Component.html

Maybe this functionality doesn't exist when the videos are from within Appian?

My code is:

a!videoField(
label: "Vídeo",
labelPosition: "ABOVE",
videos: {
a!webVideo(
source: document(ri!document, "url")
)
}
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It seems that you are using the WebField element to show videos that are uploaded to Appian. However, you are facing a problem where you cannot skip or move to different parts of the video by clicking on the progress bar. You have also tried using the Advanced Video Player and real video guides, but the same problem persists. On testing the example in the documentation, you found that this functionality works, which makes you wonder if there is something you might be missing.

• It seems that you are using the WebField element to show videos that are uploaded to Appian. However, you are facing a problem where you cannot skip or move to different parts of the video by clicking on the progress bar. You have also tried using the Advanced Video Player and real video guides, but the same problem persists. On testing the example in the documentation, you found that this functionality works, which makes you wonder if there is something you might be missing.

Children
No Data