Checkbox required in front of Record

Hi team,

I am trying to show a checkbox in front of every record in the grid. I have used the following code given below:

a!gridField(
   label: "Test Cases",
   labelPosition: "ABOVE",
   data: 'recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType',
   columns: {
     a!gridColumn(
       label: "Test Cases",
       sortField: 'recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType.fields.{b36e5404-7689-44f8-bcb3-efc90764cd0e}suitefilename',
       /*value: a!linkField(*/
         /*links: {*/
           /*a!recordLink(*/
             /*label: fv!row['recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType.fields.{b36e5404-7689-44f8-bcb3-efc90764cd0e}suitefilename'],*/
             /*recordType: 'recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType',*/
             /*identifier: fv!identifier*/
           /*)*/
/*           */
/*           */
/*           */
         /*}*/
       /*)*/

value: a!checkboxField(
         choiceLabels: {fv!row['recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType.fields.{b36e5404-7689-44f8-bcb3-efc90764cd0e}suitefilename']},
         choiceValues: {fv!row['recordType!{e805a109-fc8e-434b-a28c-4c7b62baa8d4}BTUA_Suites_RecordType.fields.{b36e5404-7689-44f8-bcb3-efc90764cd0e}suitefilename']},
       )
     )
   },
   validations: {},
   refreshAfter: "RECORD_ACTION",
   showSearchBox: true,
   showRefreshButton: false,
   recordActions: {
     a!recordActionItem(
       action: /*<add record action reference here>*/ null
     )
   },
   actionsDisplay: "ICON"
 )

Please see the line no. 22 where I am trying to achieve the same but I am getting the following screen below.

How to fix the same ?

I want to achieve the functionality as depicted by below. Yellow boxes are usually checkbox that I want. Please help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Selectable

selectable

Boolean

Determines if grid rows are selectable. When selection style is "CHECKBOX" (default), the selection column is displayed. Default: false.

Selection Style

selectionStyle

Text

Determines the style when a row is selected. Valid values: "CHECKBOX" (default), "ROW_HIGHLIGHT".

Selection Value

selectionValue

Text Array or Integer Array

Identifiers of the rows that should appear as selected. Can be set to have rows be pre-selected for the user. Supported types: Text Array and Integer Array.

Save Selection To

selectionSaveInto

List of Save

One or more variables that are updated with the selected identifiers when the user changes selections. Use a!save() to save a modified or alternative value to a variable. You can reference the rows selected and deselected in the most recent user interaction (not all selected or deselected rows) using fv!selectedRows and fv!deselectedRows respectively.

https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/22.2/Paging_Grid_Component.html

Certified Senior Developer

Selectable

selectable

Boolean

Determines if grid rows are selectable. When selection style is "CHECKBOX" (default), the selection column is displayed. Default: false.

Selection Style

selectionStyle

Text

Determines the style when a row is selected. Valid values: "CHECKBOX" (default), "ROW_HIGHLIGHT".

Selection Value

selectionValue

Text Array or Integer Array

Identifiers of the rows that should appear as selected. Can be set to have rows be pre-selected for the user. Supported types: Text Array and Integer Array.

Save Selection To

selectionSaveInto

List of Save

One or more variables that are updated with the selected identifiers when the user changes selections. Use a!save() to save a modified or alternative value to a variable. You can reference the rows selected and deselected in the most recent user interaction (not all selected or deselected rows) using fv!selectedRows and fv!deselectedRows respectively.

https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/22.2/Paging_Grid_Component.html

Children
No Data