Consistent header for all type of interface

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I have a requirement to have consistent header for all interfaces on site through which user should be able to select status option. for any customize interface I'm able to achieve it but for record type and related actions I'm not able to maintain that consistency. is there any way to achieve same for record type ?

The second option for same reason I'm looking if possible to add a menu at site level and have status options on it. and once click on any status trigger a process.

Please let me know if you are aware of anyway to achieve any of above two options

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

There is no such menu in Appian.

Regarding the header, what is the benefit of such a header? Appian already has that header. What kind of information should it include.

If you absolutely have to, you could just create your own UI and ignore record views.

I recommend to push back this kind of requirements. Stay with Appian OOTB as much as possible.

Certified Lead Developer

There is no such menu in Appian.

Regarding the header, what is the benefit of such a header? Appian already has that header. What kind of information should it include.

If you absolutely have to, you could just create your own UI and ignore record views.

I recommend to push back this kind of requirements. Stay with Appian OOTB as much as possible.

Children
No Data