Filter the read-only grid field by date time

Hi,

I'm adding a grid field into the interface, involving columns from a record type. There is one column called updatedDateTime, and what I want to query is data which were updated within the last 2 days, that means now() - updatedDateTime < 2 days (or 48hours) or . The column format is now dd/M/yyyy hh:mm a

I cannot find out how to write in the filter parameter of a!gridField() so please help!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Do not subtract an integer directly from now() it is a very bad idea. You can use now()-intervalds() by providing the correct range. In this case, we don't need any of these tho as our use case is to get data from the last 2 days. So we need to check from the start of the day till now.
    Check the below example - 

a!queryLogicalExpression(
        operator: "AND",
        filters: {
          a!queryFilter(
            field: "createdOn_dtm",
            operator: "<",
            value: now()
          ),
          a!queryFilter(
            field: "createdOn_dtm",
            operator: ">",
            value: datetime(year(now()), month(now()), day(now())-2, 00, 00, 00, 00)
          )
        }
      )

• Thanks a lot for helping!!! It works the way I wanted! just a small change is that I need cases which are closed in recent 2 days and unclosed cases, so my code was: 

a!queryLogicalExpression(
        operator: "OR",
        filters: {
          a!queryFilter(
            field: "closedDate",
            operator: "is null"
          ),
          a!queryFilter(
            field: "closedDate",
            operator: ">",
            value: datetime(year(now()), month(now()), day(now())-2, 00, 00, 00, 00)
          )
        }
      )

Reply Children
No Data