hi i have dashboard when i add variable content mail body Mail body dipl

hi i have dashboard when i add variable content mail body
Mail body diplay not correctely displayed : how to format display in dashboard
thank you in advance

"
________________________________ De : ELMCHANTEF Hicham Envoyé : jeudi 23 août 2012 17:51 À : appian_uat Objet : TR: Marco Lara commented on your post ________________________________ De : Appian Forum [mailto:forum@appian.com] Envoyé : jeudi 23 août 2012 17:16 À : undisclosed-recipients Objet : Marco Lara commented on your post Marco Lara commented on your post I think the following topic in our documentation provides the information you're looking for: forum.appian.com/.../Sharing_Process_Reports To view all comments or to respond, please follow this link: forum.appian.com/.../e-41271 This message has been sent by Appian Forum
"...

OriginalPostID-41324

OriginalPostID-41324

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• As far as I remember, the email interceptor disregards the HTML content in your email and pulls in only the text. You can extend the class by writing a custom class to allow for the rich HTML to be passed through. I'd done this in the past (Appian 6.1) but the issue was that body of the email had so many html tags (some microsoft specific if sent from Outlook) etc., that it became difficult to make good use of the content.