Font Size

Certified Lead Developer

Is there a way to increase the default font size throughout the application, including in grids and charts?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

There's no master setting within Appian that I happen to be aware of, however I can vouch that Appian plays rather nicely with different browser zoom levels - in other words, if there are users who'd prefer larger writing, they could try setting their zoom level to something greater than 100% and things should still look pretty nice.

Note: if you're an expert at creating/using custom fonts, the Admin Console does include a feature now to add custom font files for use on particular sites - I assume that it could be supplied with a font file where all the default sizes are a little bigger than usual.  However this will be out of technical reach of a lot of people, even including appian developers (and I personally haven't used this feature yet so I don't happen to know how much work would really be involved).  Maybe some others here will have already experimented with this and could provide more detailed feedback.

Certified Lead Developer

There's no master setting within Appian that I happen to be aware of, however I can vouch that Appian plays rather nicely with different browser zoom levels - in other words, if there are users who'd prefer larger writing, they could try setting their zoom level to something greater than 100% and things should still look pretty nice.

Note: if you're an expert at creating/using custom fonts, the Admin Console does include a feature now to add custom font files for use on particular sites - I assume that it could be supplied with a font file where all the default sizes are a little bigger than usual.  However this will be out of technical reach of a lot of people, even including appian developers (and I personally haven't used this feature yet so I don't happen to know how much work would really be involved).  Maybe some others here will have already experimented with this and could provide more detailed feedback.

Children
No Data