Editable Grid with one to many relationships

I have my own data or CDT called "Clients" and i have a relationship with other CDT called "Vendor"

I have this editable grid created with the CDT called "Clients" (red square image bellow) this works great.

Now i want add the related data or relationship of the CDT called "Vendor" (blue square image bellow) into the editable grid 

Its possible?

How do I call that data?, what expression should I use?

Here is my relationships between my data 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

you have two approaches here. 

1) You can create a view and use that view to show the editable grid.

2) You can query the data from the record type instead of calling it by queryEntity. while displaying record data into interface it will show you the relationship as well to show the related record data.

As i see in the images, your relationship is one-to-many so according to the requirement you can made the logic to display the expected data.

Certified Senior Developer

you have two approaches here. 

1) You can create a view and use that view to show the editable grid.

2) You can query the data from the record type instead of calling it by queryEntity. while displaying record data into interface it will show you the relationship as well to show the related record data.

As i see in the images, your relationship is one-to-many so according to the requirement you can made the logic to display the expected data.

Children