Add Text below the form button in UI

Certified Senior Developer

Hi All,

I have to show a text field below the "Reassign button" like some instruction but I am not getting how to do that,since it is 17.4 version.

Please help me sort this out.

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When you are utilizing a!formLayout()'s buttons parameter, you will not be able to place any components below the buttons, as they always load at the end of the form.  You can however, switch to a!buttonArrayLayout() within the contents parameter of the a!formLayout(), which will allow you to add the buttons anywhere on the form you like, so you can add them at the end but just before a!richTextDisplayField() for your text..

I assume (can't recall) a!buttonArrayLayout() is available in 17.4, but we can't check since that version is so old, the documentation is no longer posted.

• When you are utilizing a!formLayout()'s buttons parameter, you will not be able to place any components below the buttons, as they always load at the end of the form.  You can however, switch to a!buttonArrayLayout() within the contents parameter of the a!formLayout(), which will allow you to add the buttons anywhere on the form you like, so you can add them at the end but just before a!richTextDisplayField() for your text..

I assume (can't recall) a!buttonArrayLayout() is available in 17.4, but we can't check since that version is so old, the documentation is no longer posted.

Children