When trying to update a cdt using impact analysis I get several error messages l

When trying to update a cdt using impact analysis I get several error messages like the following:
processModel 0002d567-6188-8000-0d1c-680000680000 597 "blabla": The processModel [id=597 uuid=0002d567-6188-8000-0d1c-680000680000] was not imported because a required reference is missing: Reference to content [_a-0000d4ec-d0e6-8000-0d1b-680000680000_472] cannot be found. (APNX-1-4070-000) (APNX-1-4071-006)

I exported the application and had a look at the process XML. It turns out that there seems to be historical entries of an expression on one form. One of those historical expression references a constant that got deleted. I cannot even see this entry in forms designer anymore, so I cannot get rid of the bad reference.

What can I do to cleanup my process models?...

OriginalPostID-42397

OriginalPostID-42397

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is a good chance that the deleted constant is still referenced in your process model. If you delete a constant, the reference to the constants in your models are not automatically corrected. This also leads to one of Appians best practice on not deleting constants if any of the active instances were referencing to them. Since you know the process model that uses the constant, can you traverse the XML tree to find out where exactly its being used and check within your model if that's the case?
  • There is a good chance that the deleted constant is still referenced in your process model. If you delete a constant, the reference to the constants in your models are not automatically corrected. This also leads to one of Appians best practice on not deleting constants if any of the active instances were referencing to them. Since you know the process model that uses the constant, can you traverse the XML tree to find out where exactly its being used and check within your model if that's the case?
Children
No Data