How to group repeated values ​​in a table

Hello everyone

We have a requirement where we must group repeated values ​​in a table, that is, as seen in the image, the name of a user appears 3 times, how to make it only appear once

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. i don't see any image, you might want to check that your post worked correctly
    2. what's your use case? some more detail about the shape of your data, where you're accessing it from, and what you hope to do with it / how / why, would be helpful in helping formulate some sort of answer or suggestion - as it stands, i can't even tell whether you're after some sort of DB solution, view, interface technique/trick, or something completely different.
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. i don't see any image, you might want to check that your post worked correctly
    2. what's your use case? some more detail about the shape of your data, where you're accessing it from, and what you hope to do with it / how / why, would be helpful in helping formulate some sort of answer or suggestion - as it stands, i can't even tell whether you're after some sort of DB solution, view, interface technique/trick, or something completely different.
Children