We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

deleteFromDataStoreEntitites is not refreshing the page data

Hi,

I have a "DELETE" button in an interface where I have a readonly grid and the grid is loading the data using a RecordType.

Now, when the user selects multiple rows of data, I am calling "deleteFromDataStoreEntitites" and passing required parameters and in the background data is getting deleted.

But, the issue, the deleted row data is still showing in the readonly grid.

Is there any way, I can do page reload or grid load to call after "Delete" button click.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Sure.

The grid field is optimized to interact with record data and its attached record actions. If you would implement your delete operation using a record action, it would refresh automatically. But this does not work for selecting multiple items.

A simple trick is to define a local variable as a kind of refresh trigger. Add this variable to the grid's refreshOnVarChange and modify it's value in the onSuccess parameter of deleteFromDataStoreEntitites.

• When I try to implement deletion operation using a record action and I have used a process model and I don't have any interface, but this operation is still opening in a Window and closing automatically.

Not sure can I do deletion operation asynchronously using delete record action.

Reply Children
No Data