How to show a tooltip on custom picker items.

My use case is after I search for a text, when I mouseover on the results even before selecting the item, it should display relevant information about the item.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Please contact Appian to see if they will put an enhancement request in their dev backlog, because I agree this would be handy to have.  Another thing I've long wanted in the suggestion pop-ups (and the eventual item label as well) is the ability to consume Rich Text - adding things like icons, formatting, sizing, etc.  My most concrete use case would be to have the "primary" label in one row, then a second row containing small italicized text with further details.

Certified Lead Developer

Please contact Appian to see if they will put an enhancement request in their dev backlog, because I agree this would be handy to have.  Another thing I've long wanted in the suggestion pop-ups (and the eventual item label as well) is the ability to consume Rich Text - adding things like icons, formatting, sizing, etc.  My most concrete use case would be to have the "primary" label in one row, then a second row containing small italicized text with further details.

Children