Redirecting to default section on site

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I am using 'Navigation(Subsections)' Pattern here and put this interface on the site.

So when user come to the site, by default workspace subsection is displayed. Now if user select 'My time' subsection, a grid is displayed and on clicking on link under the name column summary is showed but when user return backs, it redirects to the default 'Workspace' subsection instead by 'My time' subsection. Same is happening if I use record action from the grid.

I also tried by putting the interface in process model and created rule inputs 'activeSubNavSection', 'activeSubNavSubsection' and passed to the PM but to no avail.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Yes I agree, especially for an in-use application where there are a large handful of existing sites used by various users, it would be a lot of work to retrofit for universal use.  That's the reason I haven't gone that route (yet) on my current production system - however if I'd been involved in the design from the start, I would probably have opted for implementation of this (designed to be relatively portable) originally.