Select specific row in a only read component in an interface

Hi all, 

I have this issue: i want to select somehow a specified row in a!griedfield component, like ID 24 in the picture below, then start a process with some value taken from that row, with a submit buttom or something similar that can appear when the specified row is selected. Is it possible to achieve this goal? This is a screenshot of my site in which the element of the only read grid are taken from a recordtype, so this is why the ID is coloured in blue. 

Thank you in advance for the responces. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You have various options.  Record Actions (assuming your grid is showing Record Data, which seems to be the case in your example) provide some of the biggest flexibility, since you could have the action open in a dialog if you'd like.  Other options include using a!startProcess or a!startProcessLink, depending on what desired behavior you're after - it would be trivially easy to have either of these options start a process utilizing the ID from the selected row(s) from the grid.

Certified Lead Developer

You have various options.  Record Actions (assuming your grid is showing Record Data, which seems to be the case in your example) provide some of the biggest flexibility, since you could have the action open in a dialog if you'd like.  Other options include using a!startProcess or a!startProcessLink, depending on what desired behavior you're after - it would be trivially easy to have either of these options start a process utilizing the ID from the selected row(s) from the grid.

Children
No Data