Getting UI error while accessing task

Certified Senior Developer

Hi

while user trying to access the task was getting the UI error like below but i am accessing with service account i am not getting error like below checked the security of document and folder everything seems fine please suggest on this 

Error

Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = c9b13:9d17a] in rule 'dm_attachmentreviewsection' (called by rule 'dm_executiontaskfor') at function 'document' [line 27]: User Does Not Have Rights to Perform this Operation 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You might need to take a deeper dive into what you're trying to have "document()" do here.  In my experience, that error is almost always seen when attempting to call it on a document ID that's freshly-uploaded into a File Upload Field on a form that has not been Submitted - and thus it's still sitting in the "appian-only back-end purgatory" space, instead of having been moved to the normal Appian Filesystem where it's available for general use.  I suppose you might also get the same error in the case of a user having severe lack-of-permission, but you say you've already checked for that.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt

Thank you for the details  mike

Earlier the document in appian system was deleted and db and process instances still have the deleted document id later i have uploaded the document manually and updated the document id in table and in active instances. after doing this again the same error was occurred 

Reply Children