Refresh Variable not refreshing expression rule Data

Hi 

I am trying to refresh my Data stored in the expression. There is link which stores true, false in local!refreshBool and I want to refresh the data based on that. This expression rule pulls data from Integration.

But the Data is not getting refreshed. When I TEST interface the data is refreshed but not when I click on link

local!data: rule!TA_getAndFormatRandomUser(),

local!refreshBool,
  local!refreshData: a!refreshVariable(
    value: local!data,
    refreshOnReferencedVarChange:  local!refreshBool
  ),

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to kumark4975
    in the expression rule I have formatted the Integration response.

I'd actually need to see the code snipet used in your expression rule (especially the meta-structure of the rule setup; you can redact any sensitive contents if needed).

Is this it?  I'll admit I was confused by this thread being attended by 2 different Community accounts, but this looks to be the same rule.

The problem with calling this expression rule on an interface, is the value "local!allData" will NEVER REFRESH on its own, because it's being defined in the expression rule's own "a!localVariables()" call, and within the context of a single interface, and a single local variable declaration in the parent interface, the value will load the first time (upon initialization of the form) then persist.  Doing a force refresh on the variable declaration in the parent form won't effect the value already loaded into the local variable in the expression rule, unless you pass a refresh variable into the expression rule itself and add it to the declaration of local!allData.

Children
No Data