TextFieldValue changes when mobilephone used in verticalView.

Certified Associate Developer

Hello!

I have a Form with multiple input fields, this form works well when the users are using a PC, the problems start when they use Smartphones.

If the users uses the phone in LandScape View: It all goes well:

And then i tap in "Ofertar":

But whe i use the smartphone in VerticalView: This happens:

Then i tap "Ofertar":

The value gets inverted its showing 999991 instead of 199999.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Is this behavior reproduced if you use the "size preview" functionality in the Interface Editor?

Without more detail about how the field in question is saving its data, my initial guess has to be that you're seeing a side-effect of it being squeezed due to being shown on more narrow of an interface than it was designed to be used on.  Using the above preview method, you might need to tweak section / column widths, etc, until it shows up in a more friendly manner.  I'm not 100% sure why the apparent data changing might be happening (other than the field being so narrow that the user inadvertently messes something up), but I'd look here first.

Certified Lead Developer

Is this behavior reproduced if you use the "size preview" functionality in the Interface Editor?

Without more detail about how the field in question is saving its data, my initial guess has to be that you're seeing a side-effect of it being squeezed due to being shown on more narrow of an interface than it was designed to be used on.  Using the above preview method, you might need to tweak section / column widths, etc, until it shows up in a more friendly manner.  I'm not 100% sure why the apparent data changing might be happening (other than the field being so narrow that the user inadvertently messes something up), but I'd look here first.

Children