Dropdown Value Disappears once selected

I have a dropdown in an interface where the selected label disappears once it is selected.  However, the value is stored.

I have a Reference table, User Role with 4 fields.

1. Role ID
  2. Role
  3. IsValid
  4. Sort

I have a data table, User with several fields, but it has a field Role ID that is related to the Role ID in the reference table.  I have relationships built both ways between the User data table and the User Role reference table.

I have an expression rule that produces a sorted lists all the Active Reference; QR_getActiveUserRoles.  This tests good.

In the interface I have a local variable Roles which calls the Expression Rule QR_getActiveUserRoles. "local!Roles: rule!QR_getActiveUserRoles()".

In the interface I have a dropdownField picker

a!dropdownField(
label: "User Role",
labelPosition: "ABOVE",
placeholder: "--- Select a User Role ---",
choiceLabels: local!Roles['recordType![REF Role.fields.RoleName'],
choiceValues: local!Roles['recordType![REF Role.fields.RoleId'],
saveInto: ri!record['recordType![User.fields.armRoleId'],
searchDisplay: "AUTO",
validations: {}

The dropdown works in a sense that it shows a the choiceLables from the expression rule with inactive values filtered out and in the correct order.  However, once selected, the choiceLable disappears!!

However, the value for the selected label is stored in the local record and is saved to the database in the process model.

How do I get the choiceLable to remain as selected??  I have other "lookup" dropdown fields in other interfaces set up this exact same way and they work.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data