As a BA, I am trying to satisfy a requirement to provide screen level "help

As a BA, I am trying to satisfy a requirement to provide screen level "help" as well as field level "help" to users. I would appreciate feedback as to how this can be performed and any links to documentation on the procedure would also be appreciated. The field level help I was thinking of would be a hover over the field capability. If not available, what are the other options? Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-114906

OriginalPostID-114906

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Something we have done within our organisation is use a button on reports to access a help page for the report. So if you are using the new tempo forms you could do this on each page. So the way we did it, we first declared a local Boolean variable useHelp, then we wrote the form in a large if statement so if it was true it showed our help page, if false showed our form. We then added a non submit button to the form and to the help which set the local variable and switched the view of the form. This way the help info is only shown when it is needed
  • Something we have done within our organisation is use a button on reports to access a help page for the report. So if you are using the new tempo forms you could do this on each page. So the way we did it, we first declared a local Boolean variable useHelp, then we wrote the form in a large if statement so if it was true it showed our help page, if false showed our form. We then added a non submit button to the form and to the help which set the local variable and switched the view of the form. This way the help info is only shown when it is needed
Children
No Data