Is there a limit on the number of a!gridRowLayouts that can be included within a

Is there a limit on the number of a!gridRowLayouts that can be included within an a!gridLayout within a!formLayout? I have narrowed my error to the eighth row layout (it's just a copy of the seventh and is properly indexed) and I continue to get the following error:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function a!formLayout [line 496]: Invalid index (8) for list: valid range is 1..7

thanks...

OriginalPostID-115757

OriginalPostID-115757

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo, the behavior of the interface is odd as the rows displayed in the grid did not match the index sequence (i.e. local item at index 3 was sometimes showing index 7 fields). Once I cleared my cache (actually restarted my pc), the indexes worked properly for the grid SAIL that was previously not working. Any suggestions for clearing saved values in the interface other than delete all\\save and tools\\delete history?
  • Eduardo, the behavior of the interface is odd as the rows displayed in the grid did not match the index sequence (i.e. local item at index 3 was sometimes showing index 7 fields). Once I cleared my cache (actually restarted my pc), the indexes worked properly for the grid SAIL that was previously not working. Any suggestions for clearing saved values in the interface other than delete all\\save and tools\\delete history?
Children
No Data