Translation Set for multipleDropdownField choiceLabels

Certified Senior Developer

Hello,

I'm trying to use the new Translation Set object to translate the choiceLabels of a multipleDropdownField, but I don't see a way to get several items from the translation object to assemble that array.

Does anyone know if it is possible to do this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

I have the values of the choiceLabels in a database table, and I need to get them and translate them.
    Before I was doing them with a translation rule and translation files.
    But I have tried to make the change to the new object, to start using it and I have realized that it seems that it is only useful to make translations of labels of fields or multipleDropdownField creating by adding to the array of choiceLabels the elements one by one. This does not make sense in my case because as I said I have the values in a table and it is possible that more elements will be added.

One of the things I have tried is if I could do a search over all the object translations to get the translation you want but there is no function available at the moment or if it exists I can't find it.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

I have the values of the choiceLabels in a database table, and I need to get them and translate them.
    Before I was doing them with a translation rule and translation files.
    But I have tried to make the change to the new object, to start using it and I have realized that it seems that it is only useful to make translations of labels of fields or multipleDropdownField creating by adding to the array of choiceLabels the elements one by one. This does not make sense in my case because as I said I have the values in a table and it is possible that more elements will be added.

One of the things I have tried is if I could do a search over all the object translations to get the translation you want but there is no function available at the moment or if it exists I can't find it.

Children
No Data