Hello everyone, I need help regarding Advanced Forms Utilities, exac

Hello everyone,

I need help regarding Advanced Forms Utilities, exactly POPULATE DROPDOWNS DYNAMICALLY. First of all, I have two CDTs.
The first CDT has one text parametar which is dropdown list, range parametar - boolean (yes/no), and ID. The second CDT has the same ID, and values which is the second dropdown.
I want this, when I choose text value from the first dropdown, the first ID to connect with the second ID and based on the second ID to show values in the second dropdown list. I want it on click and change.

Can I use this:
FormAPI.populateDropdown("dropdown6", ["GetBusinessOriginDetailsByOriginCode", FormAPI.getValue("dropdown5").id], "code", "description");

or this:

FormAPI.populateDropdownFromCDT = function(dropdown, expr, id_attr, display_attr) {
FormAPI.evaluateServerSideExpression(function(list) {

var ids = [];
var displays = [];
for (var i=0;i<list.length;i++) {
ids[i]=list[i][id_attr];
displays[...

OriginalPostID-45172

OriginalPostID-45172

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • code and "description" are attributes of the CDT returned by the expression in the second parameter. In your case they should match attributes of the CDT returned by "GetBusinessOriginDetailsByOriginCode". These will be used to fill the IDs and value of the entries in the dropdown.

The 3rd parameter ("code" in the example above) corresponds to IDs of the entries (e.g. 123,124) and the 4th parameter ("description" in the example above) corresponds to the values of the entries (e.g. Display Text 1, Display Text2).
  • code and "description" are attributes of the CDT returned by the expression in the second parameter. In your case they should match attributes of the CDT returned by "GetBusinessOriginDetailsByOriginCode". These will be used to fill the IDs and value of the entries in the dropdown.

The 3rd parameter ("code" in the example above) corresponds to IDs of the entries (e.g. 123,124) and the 4th parameter ("description" in the example above) corresponds to the values of the entries (e.g. Display Text 1, Display Text2).
Children
No Data