Unable to insert record in db Mapping table with relationship many to one table in one go

As above table having many to one relationship we can see as arrow, we are considering Mapping table as master table, All tables we have created Record type.

1. in one UI page used "Mapping table", and in that page we are selecting Country, Region and Category code. Entering textbox values of "Info table" and "Att table"

and clicking "Submit" button. We are getting error.

"function a!dropdownField [line 33]: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error: Field with [identifier=9b2cef30-2e3c-4575-9e32-c9897a6dff7a] not found on the Record Type"

2. Here we need to insert same record in "Info table" and "Att table" once done then new both Ids need to insert in "Mapping table" how we can do in one go on click of submit button?

"The input "Records" cannot be created or updated. The relationship configuration between "Mapping table" and "Att table" is set to 'Do not allow updates'. Location of the error: " Mapping[1].Att table"

Please help me here to rectify this problem."

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to yp

Then change the save into to Country record.

As i understand you have Country, region ,Category tables  while selecting in the drop downs you need to store in the mapping table.

If this is the case then in the value and saveInto have the ri!mapping[recordType]. I guess it will solve your issue.

In the above screenshot the value and saveInto parameters are pointing to different fields. So once you select the value it will be disappeared  

Children
No Data