SAVE DRAFT FUNCTION

Hi,

I have a user input task within a process model, in which I activated the "save draft" funcionality...
My doubts are: 
How much this draft will live in Appian?
If the form has attached documents, what happen with them? 

Thanks in advice

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

For length of time, I do not believe there is any limit on how long a "save draft" of a task will last, as long as the process remains active.

For the attached documents, I assume (but you could test this easily) that the documents will remain in the reserved appian temporary location until the form is submitted.  But they should save along with the draft, if that's what you're trying to confirm. (edit: confirmed below that you can't save a draft for a task with uploaded documents.)

Certified Lead Developer

For length of time, I do not believe there is any limit on how long a "save draft" of a task will last, as long as the process remains active.

For the attached documents, I assume (but you could test this easily) that the documents will remain in the reserved appian temporary location until the form is submitted.  But they should save along with the draft, if that's what you're trying to confirm. (edit: confirmed below that you can't save a draft for a task with uploaded documents.)

Children