Export to excel is not exporting all the data

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

We are facing issue with Export to excel. while exporting we are not  getting data in to the excel sheet we have nearly 350 records only still we are facing this issue.If we give any filters then it is fetching the data otherwise it is exporting with no values in excel.Please find the screen shot

How can we resolve this? please provide suggestion

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi Sireesha,

Did you get the solution? I am also facing similar kind of issue.

In my case, I am exporting from read only grid(sourced from synced record ). Able to see the data on the grid ui when I applied with filter, after exporting to excel.  I see below message in the excel.

I am using Appian version 23.3 .

Here is the tomcat-stdout log message

WARNING [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-101] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI"appianurl" contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Please provide any suggestions to resolve this.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Sandya

Hi Sandya,

I still didn't find any solution. Currently I have 560 records in my table when I try to download without any filter I am getting file without data. If I try with any filter its working as expected.

Anyone have solution for it .Kindly please let us know

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to sireesha

Hi Sireesha,

I was able to solve my problem . In my case root cause is whatever filter value I am applying have new line in database. So getting empty file. Updating data in the database solved my issue.

Reply Children
No Data