Hello, We have a problem in the display of the Form. We are not seing any v

Hello,
We have a problem in the display of the Form. We are not seing any values displayed on the page. The same form is working in Pre-Production, but it is not working in Production. Can anyone please let me know of any root cause that causes this issue.
Here I'm attaching the screenshot image of the Form in both Pre-Production & Production Environments.

The Form is currently assigned to a GROUP and I know that - When a user accepts a group-assigned task, the other users in the group no longer see the task. If the user is removed from that group, the user no longer sees the task, and the other group members will see the task again with the option of accepting it.

But, in this case the User who has Accepted the Task is also not seing any values in it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sunil...

OriginalPostID-117305

OriginalPostID-117305

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It seems the user this form has been asssigned doesn't have enough privileges over the data store your query rules are using to populate this form.

Please do the following:

1. Open the System tab in /suite/designer
    2. Click on Data Management from the left navigation menu
    3. Data Stores
    4. Click on the checkbox at the right of the name of your data store being used by this form (by the query rules in the form)
    5. Select "Security"
    6. Verify the security is correct (if not, fix it)
    *** IMPORTANT **** 7. Re-save the security of the data store clicking on "Save" but DO NOT REPUBLISH the data store.
    7. Try again.
  • It seems the user this form has been asssigned doesn't have enough privileges over the data store your query rules are using to populate this form.

Please do the following:

1. Open the System tab in /suite/designer
    2. Click on Data Management from the left navigation menu
    3. Data Stores
    4. Click on the checkbox at the right of the name of your data store being used by this form (by the query rules in the form)
    5. Select "Security"
    6. Verify the security is correct (if not, fix it)
    *** IMPORTANT **** 7. Re-save the security of the data store clicking on "Save" but DO NOT REPUBLISH the data store.
    7. Try again.
Children
No Data