Allow Section to be collapsed and Collapsed by default are now choices in the fo

Allow Section to be collapsed and Collapsed by default are now choices in the forms designer, but they don't seem to do anything. Am I missing something? We are using Tempo only forms no SAIL so far and version 7.6...

OriginalPostID-119802

OriginalPostID-119802

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey Ray, this is pretty cool. My only question to you and I tried to do this with your code; can you configure it so that the Section has a label and that the CONTENTS of the section is what is collapsed? My use case requires that the section header be visible and the contents to be collapsed. Like I said I tried to move around your If statement but to no avail.
  • Hey Ray, this is pretty cool. My only question to you and I tried to do this with your code; can you configure it so that the Section has a label and that the CONTENTS of the section is what is collapsed? My use case requires that the section header be visible and the contents to be collapsed. Like I said I tried to move around your If statement but to no avail.
Children
No Data