How can we assign a boolean value to null

if the outageEligible (boolean) is false , then I need to null the value for outage(boolean) 

if(rule!GBL_isnull(ri!outageEligible,false()) , a!save(ri!ouage,null(), a!save(null(),null())) 

above is the code , I am using. But it is not working 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

Hey,

a!save( target, value)

In interface saveInto parameters, updates the target with the given value. Use a!save for each item that you want to modify or alter in a saveInto parameter. This function has no effect when called outside of a component (saveInto parameter).

According to your question, you can give this a try based on my understanding:

If outageEligible is false, save null in the outage rule input; otherwise, not

if(or(ri!outageEligible)=false,a!save(ri!outage,null),{})

Certified Associate Developer

Hey,

a!save( target, value)

In interface saveInto parameters, updates the target with the given value. Use a!save for each item that you want to modify or alter in a saveInto parameter. This function has no effect when called outside of a component (saveInto parameter).

According to your question, you can give this a try based on my understanding:

If outageEligible is false, save null in the outage rule input; otherwise, not

if(or(ri!outageEligible)=false,a!save(ri!outage,null),{})

Children