How to configure an array that is autopopulated by another array field to be saved in the database.

Hello,

"Can you please help me? My array field, which is auto populated from another array field, takes the information but does not save it in the database. How can I adjust it to save?"

I intend to get "Codigo Finca" auto populate from a "Finca" field array list.

my interface code:

My expression rule:

property(a!queryEntity(
  entity:cons!SCP_FINCA_DSE,
  query: a!query(
    selection: a!querySelection(
      columns: {
        a!queryColumn(field: "codigoFinca"),
        a!queryColumn(field: "id"),
        a!queryColumn(field:"value")
      }
    ),
    pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(1,-1)
  )
 ),"data",null)

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I assume that you are trying to update the record in the database, using the saveInto parameter in the dropdown.

This will only update the record locally, but will not save it to the database. If you want to update the record in the database, you will have to use either the smart service Writerecords in a PMO or the a!writeRecords function in your interface

Certified Lead Developer

I assume that you are trying to update the record in the database, using the saveInto parameter in the dropdown.

This will only update the record locally, but will not save it to the database. If you want to update the record in the database, you will have to use either the smart service Writerecords in a PMO or the a!writeRecords function in your interface

Children
No Data