To display the single row array data into multiple rows in Read-only grid.

Certified Associate Developer

Hi Team,

I want to display the single row of array data into multiple rows in read only grid. pls find the below screenshot.  

one invoice reference number multiple order items in database, but i want to display one invc numer and one order item 1 row. Again, same invc number second value vale of order item number 2 different row. pls refers first row data.

Thanks,

Nagesh   

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I'm curious what you're doing to get your database data passed back in this form.  Is this from a view or querying directly from a table (and re-querying for the mutliple entries)?

If it's from a view or similar, I would suggest that the BEST approach would probably be, come up with a different view that returns a unique row for each different invoice / item number pair (this seems to be the main delimiter in terms of what you're using here).  Trying to do this data transformation on the interface side might be possible, but it'll be rather complex and also hard to maintain.

Certified Lead Developer

I'm curious what you're doing to get your database data passed back in this form.  Is this from a view or querying directly from a table (and re-querying for the mutliple entries)?

If it's from a view or similar, I would suggest that the BEST approach would probably be, come up with a different view that returns a unique row for each different invoice / item number pair (this seems to be the main delimiter in terms of what you're using here).  Trying to do this data transformation on the interface side might be possible, but it'll be rather complex and also hard to maintain.

Children
No Data