When I click on a button, it will generate a comment and we are saving it in a comment table. In particular scenarios, when we click on the same button, it will generate multiple comments and we need to save it in a comment table itself. So how can we hand

Certified Senior Developer

When I click on a button, it will generate a comment and we are saving it in a comment table. In particular scenarios, when we click on the same button, it will generate multiple comments and we need to save it in a comment table itself. So how can we handle in appian?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • How did you setup this, im trying to setup a communication module inside each request to be able to users to chat, but I'm not able to setup the interface to gather new comments and show old. My comment table is linked many to one to my main request table which contain the request id which need to be used as related action.

• How did you setup this, im trying to setup a communication module inside each request to be able to users to chat, but I'm not able to setup the interface to gather new comments and show old. My comment table is linked many to one to my main request table which contain the request id which need to be used as related action.

Children
No Data