Refreshing submit button

Hi,

I have several DB tasks shown in a to-do list, where it is possible to reassign these tasks to other users. I need to ensure, just before submitting any task, to check if meanwhile a user has been filling the form, anyone has reassigned that task to another user. In that case, if the user click into the "Complete" button, the task can´t be submitted and a warning must be shown in the form.

My approach was create a rule that check the if loggedInUser() match with the user in the column of these record, returning a boolean. When I clicked into the "Complete" button, the rule must be executed and decide if I can submit the task or not.The problem is that that rule is execute just once when the user open the task and I can't find a way to force the execution of therule every time I click into the button. In some tasks there is no option for the user to insert data, only display information and complete the task so refreshing that rule everytime the user change data in the form doesn´t work for that cases

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data