process model doesn't view record type if started by website

Hello,

I've an issue with a record type. I pass it to a process model, but when I start the process, the relative process variable result to be null, or with null fields. I tryed also to cast the record type in cdt before sending to process model, but anything changed. Someone can help me please? I leave some code below.

Thank you

version 1:

link: a!startProcessLink(
label: "SALVA",
processModel: {cons!PVATRP_PRC_SALVA_OPERAZIONI},
processParameters: {
operazioniInput:ri!operazioni,
autorizzazioni: ri!autorizzazioni

)

version 2:

edit: 

I realized that by running the process from the designer, it works correctly. The problem occurs only from the web site

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Your rule input is the type of record and you are casting it to CDT. Not sure how it is working fine in the interface level. What have you configured in the process model? Is it designed using Write Records or Write to Data store entities? Also I would not run the forEach inside the startProcessLink function rather have it configured in some local and call it there. Have you checked if the process parameters are of the same naming convention as they are case-sensitive.

• I'm casting to cdt because in the process model I cannot choose the record type variable. The cast should be automatic, because I've done a similar thing in another interface with another object, and there aren't problems. I also tried removing the foreach in the processlink and entering it as a local variable but nothing changed

Reply Children