Is there any way i can show the documents with their type Image in a two section

Is there any way i can show the documents with their type Image in a two section column, I want the same functionality like documentlist() function, can it be done in SAIL i am using V 7.8. please suggest. For Eg if i am shwoing a PDF document to the User i should get it like the PDF image and the name of the document side of it so that the user can click on it and download,

I tried the a!linkfield i am getting only the link and i tried an image keep side of it but it is looking odd,

I also tried the document browser, but it seems to be occupying to much space and that is not i wanted to look like i wanted to a look of document list.

Anybody please suggest.
Thanks,

OriginalPostID-137426

OriginalPostID-137426

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Harsha,
    I used one solution with supporting rule but its not a direct way.
    see this example
    a!imageField(
    label:"image",
    a!documentImage(
    document: ri!pdfImage, /*pdf Image document*/
    link:a!documentDownloadLink(document:todocument(4036)) /*Original document to download*/
    )
    }
    )
    1. Store possible extensions of documents in one constant array
    Example; {"pdf", "doc","docx"}
    2. document array which contains extension images like pdf and word.
    3.I sail rule, retrieve document extension and search in extension array and get the index and retrieve the document image of the given index and place it in document image component.
    hope this helps to you.
  • Hi Harsha,
    I used one solution with supporting rule but its not a direct way.
    see this example
    a!imageField(
    label:"image",
    a!documentImage(
    document: ri!pdfImage, /*pdf Image document*/
    link:a!documentDownloadLink(document:todocument(4036)) /*Original document to download*/
    )
    }
    )
    1. Store possible extensions of documents in one constant array
    Example; {"pdf", "doc","docx"}
    2. document array which contains extension images like pdf and word.
    3.I sail rule, retrieve document extension and search in extension array and get the index and retrieve the document image of the given index and place it in document image component.
    hope this helps to you.
Children
No Data