HI All, I have requirement to accept an amount value of having 20 digits an

HI All,
I have requirement to accept an amount value of having 20 digits and 2 decimal points and show the amount in currency format i.e., "$23,212,321,232,123,212,321.05" I am able to implement it for 14digits and 2 decimal points but unable to get it for more than that it is giving "~" symbol if we enter more than that . Can any one please suggest how can we acheive this without getting this approx symbol and it has to allow up to maximum of 20 digits and 2 decimal points.

Thanks in Advance,
Manikanta P

OriginalPostID-140524

OriginalPostID-140524

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As others suggested you can use text field to solve this but only if you don't need to perform any mathematical functions like addition,subtraction etc. on that number. If you want to perform those operations, then you will run into issues like rounding. If you need to perform those operations, you could write a custom expressions using java bigdecimal that can perform those operations and give you back number as text
  • As others suggested you can use text field to solve this but only if you don't need to perform any mathematical functions like addition,subtraction etc. on that number. If you want to perform those operations, then you will run into issues like rounding. If you need to perform those operations, you could write a custom expressions using java bigdecimal that can perform those operations and give you back number as text
Children
No Data