Hi, I am on 7.6, trying to display the image icons using documentImag

Hi,

I am on 7.6, trying to display the image icons using documentImage function in a grid.
It works seamlessly for jpg, jpeg, bmp or png. However it doesn't render pdf, excel, text, word etc.

Is there a limitation on the function?

OriginalPostID-143357

OriginalPostID-143357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Neelimaj,

does that help you rendering an icon for the document as well?
    The issue was that documentimage function displays document icon for a limited set of document types, effectively for image types as Sathya mentioned above.

I got a work around when I was trying this by uploading some images for the types I wanted to be supported and displayed in the application. And then created rules to use the proper image files depending on the extension of the files being rendered.

• Hi Neelimaj,

does that help you rendering an icon for the document as well?
    The issue was that documentimage function displays document icon for a limited set of document types, effectively for image types as Sathya mentioned above.

I got a work around when I was trying this by uploading some images for the types I wanted to be supported and displayed in the application. And then created rules to use the proper image files depending on the extension of the files being rendered.

Children
No Data