I am trying to populate grid with result from a!queryEntity. Data loads with one

I am trying to populate grid with result from a!queryEntity. Data loads with one column sorted as mentioned in a!sortInfo. However, sort after clicking on grid column headers is not working. Clicking on header shows arrow and it doesn't throw any kind of error. I have attached the test code for this.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks!

QueryEntityGrid.txt

OriginalPostID-144870

OriginalPostID-144870

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Great!! There are 2 options of doing it:
    1. You can pass a batchSize of -1 to the queryEntity rule which getes you all the records in a single go.
    OR
    2. Call the queryEntity rule upon the change in value of the pagingInfo. (Because you are obtaining a limited set of records which are sufficient for single page initially. So your query rule has to be re-run when you move to next page i.e. next batch should be fetched upon pagination)
  • Great!! There are 2 options of doing it:
    1. You can pass a batchSize of -1 to the queryEntity rule which getes you all the records in a single go.
    OR
    2. Call the queryEntity rule upon the change in value of the pagingInfo. (Because you are obtaining a limited set of records which are sufficient for single page initially. So your query rule has to be re-run when you move to next page i.e. next batch should be fetched upon pagination)
Children
No Data