Is there any workaround on how we can display dropdown values based on selected

Is there any workaround on how we can display dropdown values based on selected dropdown without using javascript or wizard type forms? Our requirement should be mobile-enabled thus we're having problem on how to show ex: State based on selected Region/District and Country etc. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-59995

OriginalPostID-59995

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, just thought through what I had posted earlier and I don't think I have provided a scalable idea and for a few reasons. If you have more than one cascading drop down requirement on the same form, then the user experience gets affected a bit. And if the user can keep changing their selection, then it will a pretty bad UX to get them to submit the form to see a revised set of drop downs.
  • Hi, just thought through what I had posted earlier and I don't think I have provided a scalable idea and for a few reasons. If you have more than one cascading drop down requirement on the same form, then the user experience gets affected a bit. And if the user can keep changing their selection, then it will a pretty bad UX to get them to submit the form to see a revised set of drop downs.
Children
No Data