Hello, I would like if it's possible to design a SAIL interface t

Hello,

I would like if it's possible to design a SAIL interface that can display a popup SAIL interface by pressing a button or link in order to display and/or modify data.
This is similar to setting the properties of a rule input in the SAIL Interface Designer.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-148558

OriginalPostID-148558

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @thanosm, The feature which you are referring to is also often known by term 'Modal window'. Currently there isn't a way of doing it in Appian if we keep workarounds aside.

To the best of my knowledge, the features which are shown in designer interface (one of them, as pointed out by you) are quiet possible in current SAIL architecture as well, but the only difference is, we need to see when Appian will expose them to us.
  • @thanosm, The feature which you are referring to is also often known by term 'Modal window'. Currently there isn't a way of doing it in Appian if we keep workarounds aside.

To the best of my knowledge, the features which are shown in designer interface (one of them, as pointed out by you) are quiet possible in current SAIL architecture as well, but the only difference is, we need to see when Appian will expose them to us.
Children
No Data