How to generate howerover tooltip for textarea(paragraph) and/or multi select ch

Certified Senior Developer
How to generate howerover tooltip for textarea(paragraph) and/or multi select check box fields??
I have a script which does t fr only text and dropdown fields. In my multi check field values r populated from constant(multi value).
Here is the code for text fields. Can anyone help me in paragraph and checkbox??

$("#textControl_fd_component_"+window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace+"fieldID").attr({title: "Tool tip text goes here"});

I tried for paragraph in the above code which doesn work. Like #paragraphControl or #textareaControl... Both doesn yield anything....

OriginalPostID-60075

OriginalPostID-60075

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Here are two alternative design suggestions that allow you to stay out-of-the-box and thereby take full advantage of the tool's mobile and social capability:

(1) For the paragraph field, instead of using the tooltip, simply use the out-of-the-box "instructions" field element

(2) Instead of the multi-select box, use a paging grid with two columns, say Option and OptionDescription. Put the description you are currently using in your tooltip as the value corresponding to each Option in the Description column.
    As an alternative
  • Here are two alternative design suggestions that allow you to stay out-of-the-box and thereby take full advantage of the tool's mobile and social capability:

(1) For the paragraph field, instead of using the tooltip, simply use the out-of-the-box "instructions" field element

(2) Instead of the multi-select box, use a paging grid with two columns, say Option and OptionDescription. Put the description you are currently using in your tooltip as the value corresponding to each Option in the Description column.
    As an alternative
Children
No Data