How to generate howerover tooltip for textarea(paragraph) and/or multi select ch

Certified Senior Developer
How to generate howerover tooltip for textarea(paragraph) and/or multi select check box fields??
I have a script which does t fr only text and dropdown fields. In my multi check field values r populated from constant(multi value).
Here is the code for text fields. Can anyone help me in paragraph and checkbox??

$("#textControl_fd_component_"+window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace+"fieldID").attr({title: "Tool tip text goes here"});

I tried for paragraph in the above code which doesn work. Like #paragraphControl or #textareaControl... Both doesn yield anything....

OriginalPostID-60075

OriginalPostID-60075

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tharu, sorry for any confusion. I am advocating for *not* using javascript on the paragraph field, and instead simply having the ToolTip text that Venky was suggesting for onHover in the "instructions" form field element. By keeping the form free of javascript, you are able to mobile-enable the form, sacrificing only (what I would argue is) a minimal enhancement of user experience with the onHover tooltip.
  • Tharu, sorry for any confusion. I am advocating for *not* using javascript on the paragraph field, and instead simply having the ToolTip text that Venky was suggesting for onHover in the "instructions" form field element. By keeping the form free of javascript, you are able to mobile-enable the form, sacrificing only (what I would argue is) a minimal enhancement of user experience with the onHover tooltip.
Children
No Data