In a Interface I want to show a Paging Grid with multiple columns and multiple r

In a Interface I want to show a Paging Grid with multiple columns and multiple rows(data should fetch from database). Now I have to select some of the records from the grid and on clicking on a button/image, the selected records should move into another Grid(assume Grid2) in the same Interface. Can any one provide the code.

OriginalPostID-149370

OriginalPostID-149370

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @anilkumark Please update the contents of rule!sampleTable_db() with the contents of attached file and test the rule again. Please do let me know if you have any issues. The attached content is one of the ways of doing it.

As already said, please go through the links (post in which tim.clarke participated and documentation) as it will give you an idea of using the todatasubset, cast or query rdbms functions at appropriate places.
  • @anilkumark Please update the contents of rule!sampleTable_db() with the contents of attached file and test the rule again. Please do let me know if you have any issues. The attached content is one of the ways of doing it.

As already said, please go through the links (post in which tim.clarke participated and documentation) as it will give you an idea of using the todatasubset, cast or query rdbms functions at appropriate places.
Children
No Data