Expression evaluation error at function a!util_sasaUiSource: An error occurred w

Expression evaluation error at function a!util_sasaUiSource: An error occurred while executing a save: java.lang.NullPointerException.

The dataset is loading perfectly good on sail environment but the same is returning null pointer exception..
The objective is to add/remove country to a paging grid.
Can some one help

Thanks in advance.

pagingGrid3.sail

OriginalPostID-149871

OriginalPostID-149871

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @deepanc Hi, I have gone through the code but I couldn't make out any errors as I am not aware of the definitions of the rules written in the code. Probably I would like to suggest two things as follows which may help you to get rid of the error:

1. Include null checks wherever possible. For instance, trying to access the field inside an empty cdt results in an error.
    2. When you are making a call to the SAIL interface from user input task, make sure that the data types of the values passed from user input task (ac! or pv!) are equivalent to the data types of rule inputs (ri!). Mismatch might result in an exception.
  • @deepanc Hi, I have gone through the code but I couldn't make out any errors as I am not aware of the definitions of the rules written in the code. Probably I would like to suggest two things as follows which may help you to get rid of the error:

1. Include null checks wherever possible. For instance, trying to access the field inside an empty cdt results in an error.
    2. When you are making a call to the SAIL interface from user input task, make sure that the data types of the values passed from user input task (ac! or pv!) are equivalent to the data types of rule inputs (ri!). Mismatch might result in an exception.
Children
No Data