Hi, I have a process with a CDT. In its dashboard values of CDT are shown i

Hi,
I have a process with a CDT. In its dashboard values of CDT are shown into webcontent channel.
If I update CDT to new version, how I can show this new value?
The Dashboard of new instances are correct, but old instances show an error:
EVAL:@reason=Invalid index: Cannot index property 'ViolationFactoryGuidelineHealed' of type Text into type DecoItem^1

thanks
Lorenzo...

OriginalPostID-60382

OriginalPostID-60382

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Try the "property" function like property(pv!cdt, "ViolationFactoryGuidelineHealed", "default if not found")
  • This is because when you have modified your CDT , the version of your process model has been changed. So all the new instances that are been spawned thereafter, its respective dashboard will show the correct values. However all the previous old instances will not.
    Hence, if you want that your old instances should reflect the previous values and new instances that are spawned after modifying the CDT, you have to create a 'if' statement on web channel with your logic containing the process version.If your instances version are greater than the latest version, then new CDT values are taken, else old values are taken.

However, if you want that your old CDT values should also reflect on dashboard exactly as your new version of CDT, you might not have changed the process variable type with the new version of your CDT in the 'Properties' tab of your process model.
    That's why the above mentioned error says - ' DecoItem^1'. as somewhere, its still referring to the older version of your CDT and there is something in your new CDT which was not present before.
  • Thanks, I used the "property" function and it works.
    I can't use an "if" web content because I need all value of CDT shown in the same session.