I'm having trouble with a!dynamicLink and wanted others to check it too. Is

I'm having trouble with a!dynamicLink and wanted others to check it too. Is this a bug in Appian.

Check out the code attached. Notice that all the single save links work correctly as well as the first save array of links. However, the 2nd and 3rd links do not work correctly.

Basically when using an array of save for dynamic links after a a!applyComponent, it appears not to work.

Dynamic Link Error.txt

OriginalPostID-151735

OriginalPostID-151735

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I was looking at the documentation for a!applyComponents in 7.7. Is there a reason this isn't mentioned in the documentation?

I would still argue this is a bug. The behavior of a single component allows me to create in that way, so why should that behavior change because of the looping construct? Especially since the parameter in question (saveInto) I'm not changing during the loops and is static.
  • I was looking at the documentation for a!applyComponents in 7.7. Is there a reason this isn't mentioned in the documentation?

I would still argue this is a bug. The behavior of a single component allows me to create in that way, so why should that behavior change because of the looping construct? Especially since the parameter in question (saveInto) I'm not changing during the loops and is static.
Children
No Data