Does anyone have a full list of available keyboard shortcuts for the interface d

Certified Associate Developer
Does anyone have a full list of available keyboard shortcuts for the interface designer? The closest I could find was this : forum.appian.com/.../Expressions.html which doesn't include CRTL+/ or CRTL+SHIFT+/

I'm curious what other shortcuts I'm unaware of (especially if anyone has a 'jump to line')

OriginalPostID-152515

OriginalPostID-152515

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It looks like many of the keyboard shortcuts are similar to Eclipse IDE's text editing shortcuts, at least for Chrome. Some of these I've discovered in Appian since I used to use Eclipse on a daily basis. Searching for "Eclipse Shortcuts" in Google brings up a few more than also work.

Ctrl+D deletes the current line.
    If any part of a line (or lines, including whitespace) is selected, then [Tab] and [Shift]+[Tab] will increase/decrease indent.
    If any part of a line (or lines, including whitespace) is selected, then [Alt]+[Up]/[Down] moves the selection up/down 1 line.

A few of the other Eclipse editor shortcuts from a quick search also seem to work for the interface & expression editors in Chrome.
    Cheers!
  • It looks like many of the keyboard shortcuts are similar to Eclipse IDE's text editing shortcuts, at least for Chrome. Some of these I've discovered in Appian since I used to use Eclipse on a daily basis. Searching for "Eclipse Shortcuts" in Google brings up a few more than also work.

Ctrl+D deletes the current line.
    If any part of a line (or lines, including whitespace) is selected, then [Tab] and [Shift]+[Tab] will increase/decrease indent.
    If any part of a line (or lines, including whitespace) is selected, then [Alt]+[Up]/[Down] moves the selection up/down 1 line.

A few of the other Eclipse editor shortcuts from a quick search also seem to work for the interface & expression editors in Chrome.
    Cheers!
Children
No Data